Advanced Mathematics (Pre-Calculus)
Course Technical Requirements
The following software/technical requirements will need to be provided by the school:
- Access to a computer and internet connection with the minimum capabilities required by the LVS.
- USB port
- Java enabled browser
- Some form of secure storage on a school computer or external storages such as diskettes, USB memory sticks, etc.
- Macromedia Shockwave and Flash players (free download). Please user the following download ShockWave Full
- Powerpoint or Powerpoint Viewer (free download)
The LVS will supply schools with books, CD-ROMs, workbooks, and
The following materials will need to be provided by the school:
- TI-Graphing Calculator: TI-83 Plus , TI-83 Plus Silver Edition or TI-84
- TI Connectivity Kit (often packaged with the calculator). This includes a GraphLink Cable and TI Connect software.