Advanced Math - Dual Enrollment
Course Technical Requirements
The following software/technical requirements will need to be provided by the school:
- Access to a computer and Internet connection with the minimum capabilities required by the LVS.
- USB port
- Java-enabled browser
- Some form of secure storage on a school computer or external storages such as diskettes, USB memory sticks, etc.
- Macromedia Shockwave and Flash players (free download). Please user the following download ShockWave Full
- Microsoft Powerpoint or Powerpoint Viewer (free download)
- Installation of TI Connect software, which is a free download or available with the Connectivity Kit listed below.
- PowerPoint or PowerPoint Viewer (free download) – Change spelling of Powerpoint
The LVS will supply schools with books, CD-ROMs, workbooks, and
The following materials will need to be provided by the school:
- TI Graphing Calculator: TI-83 Plus, TI-83 Plus Silver Edition or TI-84
- TI Connectivity Kit (often packaged with the calculator). This includes a GraphLink Cable and TI Connect software.